Mix business with pleasure: take advantage of your event by extending your stay and exploring the region.
We offer tailored half-day and full-day programmes.
Located on three borders, Mulhouse’s geographical location gives it a wider range of diverse destinations:
- A circuit on the Alsace Wine Route that explores traditional villages, winery tours and gastronomic lunches.
- A trip to the Sundgau region on the route for “Fried Carp”, which is a specialty in the valleys of the southern Mulhouse region.
- A small tour into Germany with a visit to Freiburg and Lake Titisee in the Black Forest
- A trip to Switzerland to visit Basel and its museums
- A trip into the Vosges Mountains on the Route des Crêtes that rises up to peak of Grand Ballon at 1424m (4,670ft.)